Simple guidelines to help you getting your packing done quickly and correctly.
Getting the Packaging Material
- Use only strong, double sided cardboard boxes.
- Be aware of the cheap boxes sold online, they are made with only ½ of the material used on good moving boxes.
- Boxes that are collected from groceries can be more difficult to transport and store, as they have odd shapes and sizes. AND they may hold some unpleasant surprises, so make sure boxes are clean of insects and other pests.
- Don’t leave it for last minute
- Pack one room at time
- Mark all boxes with room name OR box numbers
- Make sure the bottoms of all boxes are secured and will hold the weight of its contents.
- Pack heavier items toward the bottom of the box and lighter items toward the top.
- Try not to exceed a weight of 20 Kilos per box
- So, here the key rule, the heavier it the item the smaller the box should be.
If you not bother to do it
Lets us do it for you
It will only cost you £17.50 per man / per hour. Contact us now for more information on 020 8811 2493 or email@example.com.
Happy moving everyone
How to Pack to Your Move